Blogging Like a Pro
Here’s your chance to show what you’ve learned so far this year about blogging! This assignment is based on the Student Blogging Challenge Week #9 which is a culmination of the skills and etiquette you’ve learned about blogging.
Having read many of your posts, Miss W came up with the following essentials in a great post.
- catchy title
- includes at least two visuals whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet, animoto (use Mrs. Smith’s class login: email@example.com pword: jrsemrs6), tagxedo, haikudeck
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through, shows well-researched topic
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least two of these
- attribution for any images, video, music or clip art used – including those used in slideshows etc
Here are some examples of posts from a previous challenge:
- Mark wrote about what family means
- Nathan wrote about global issues in general
- Kaitlyn wrote about education around the world
- Pranav wrote about travelling overseas
- Jannat wrote about my future
- Jennifer wrote about plastic pollution
When you have finished your post, please leave a comment for Miss W at the Student Blogging Challenge so she can have a peek at your work. Make sure to include your blog URL!